Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence by Shelle Rose Charvet
نویسنده: Shelle Rose Charvet
HOW TO MASTER INFLUENCING LANGUAGE AND GET WHAT YOU WANT, WITHOUT MANIPULATING.
Do you work and live with people who are hard to convince? Who dismiss ideas before even thinking about them?
Do you want to know how to influence people, without being manipulative?
Want to find out how people get motivated, make decisions, to be more persuasive with everyone?
Learn how to use the right words with the right people, and get through the “Communication Wall”
Have you ever felt like you were talking to a wall? Well, that’s a very accurate description of what’s happening when 2 people are communicating! Everyone has a metaphorical “Communication Wall” around them to protect them from “bad people”. But in all of our walls, we have left some bricks out, to let the “good people” communicate with us.
Shelle Rose Charvet, best-selling author of Words That Change Minds shows you how to match your language to people around you (in your work, with your colleagues, your boss and your clients, and at home, with your partner, family and other relationships).
Learn the persuasion psychology, spark interest and enthusiasm and get what you want.
In Words That Change Minds you will:
– Learn the influence science and practice.
– Discover the ways people unconsciously get motivated, process information and make decisions.
– Decode any communication problem and solve it.
– Find out how to pry open mental space in even the most closed of minds.
– Create rapport and credibility with anyone.
– Avoid inadvertently saying or doing the wrong thing.
– Get practical applications for sales, marketing, recruiting, negotiation, teaching, training, communication at work, conflict resolution.
– Increase your impact in interpersonal communication, teamwork, and in mass communication.
پیش نمایش کتاب